Donate to the NRPA!
Download NRPA 2016 State of the Nansemond River and Its Tribitaries Report (PDF)
Download W&M Coastal Policy Center Suffolk Study (PDF)
- Oct 28, Clean the Waterways – Constants Wharf, 8:45 AM
- Oct 28, Pollinator Habitat Training, Surry, VA, Contact DGIF
- Nov 4, Planting – Sleepy Hole Park – Seeking Volunteers!!
- Nov 5, Citizen Science Project – Plotting Highest Tide Project
- Nov 19, Wetlands Board Meeting
Seeking volunteers for the NRPA’s programs and activities. Please call 757-708-6114 if interested.
The mission of the Nansemond River Preservation Alliance is to raise public awareness and encourage environmental stewardship of the Nansemond River, Chuckatuck Creek, Bennett’s Creek …
The Nansemond River was named for the Native American tribe that fished its waters for thousands of years before European settlers arrived. In 1609, Captain John Smith sailed into the Nansemond River …
Nansemond Watershed Iniative Programs
Nansemond River Preservation Alliance is leading the efforts on several projects that residents can participate. Water Quality Monitoring Project–Begin sampling in November…
Make a Difference
Our mission is to work together with residents, government, business and civic/community organizations to better manage the environmental stewardship of the Nansemond River watershed…